Thursday, November 29, 2012

Top 10 reasons for having kids!

Well most parents know that having kids is the toughest job, and perhaps sometimes miss their previous stress free life but and A big BUT, this is what having my precious baby taught me the last 4 months :

1/ To enjoy & cherish my 2 minutes morning cup of coffee even more than before. 


2/ To be creative trying to find ways to distract my baby when crying   

3/To Do lots of funny faces and sounds. Yes I became a comedian!!! 

4/ To be more easy going and handle stressful & embarrassing situations more lightly . 

5/To laugh a Lot. Especially At myself.

6/ To run all my errands with the baby hanging from my sling and with my messy hair ,no make up and sometimes with my PJs shuuuuu

7/ To forget about being ON Time no matter how hard I try. 
8/ To call my baby all the silly names that I promised I would NEVER do e.g. "Honey Bunny" "Sweet Cheeks" 

9/To accept having a mess around the house +pile of  dirty dishes+ loads of un done dirty laundry. 

Last but not least
10/ let's not forget the Top skill I've learned and should I say Mastered is of course "Singing". you  name it, and I can sing it loud and clear. 

Feel free to add 

One more thing to add..... 
I've learned to forget all the sleepless night, all the crying and nagging, all the stress and everything else when seeing my little one looking me in the eyes,with a huge smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment